Hi world!

Visit www.moblyng.com to make your own!

Welcome to my world!!!

"Welcome to Mackenna's world...
I am Mackenna & this MY world!"

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Gosh my mommy is bad at updating!!!

So, my mom is bad at this. Please forgive her! Here are some things that happened in the past month or so...

First of all I turned 9 months old. SO, my mommy took me to get my picture taken AGAIN! First I was a chef! Then I got to be in a super-cute outfit!








Here are some pictures from Christmas at Grammy Glory's & Papa Doug's & from The Polar Express, which we went on with Grandpa Don & Grandma Judy. I learned to give kisses too, my mommy is my favorite target!!!









I also got to hang out with mommy & daddy's friends. We all learned that I am a Guitar Hero rockstar!







That is all for now! Check ya later!!