Hi world!

Visit www.moblyng.com to make your own!

Welcome to my world!!!

"Welcome to Mackenna's world...
I am Mackenna & this MY world!"

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

This & that from last month.

So last month I got 2 teeth. The bottom ones. I won't let mommy take pictures of them, I clamp my mouth shut every time she tries. I think my teeth feel funny! I keep sticking my tongue out to feel them!
This month I also had a upper respiratory infection. I had to do breathing treatments which I dislike with a passion. My mommy thinks I looked pathetic with my dino mask on!


This month I am really starting to let my likes & dislikes be known. Among my like are Veggie Tales. They are the one thing on TV that holds my attention. My ommy said that they were they only thing that worked to get me to take my breathing treatments!



Have I mentioned that my mom dresses me funny? Exhibit A:


And now some random cuteness...